Here today on Showbox TV App, we’d talk about Showbox on Kodi. Here you will learn how to install Showbox on Kodi media player and be able to stream all Showbox movies on your Kodi media player.
Kodi media player allows users to install add-ons of their choice on it and without a limitation. As part of Kodi add-ons to with is the Showbox add-on that you can easily install on Kodi to start streaming movies you have access to on all device on your Kodi.
When you install Showbox on Kodi you would have successfully turned your Kodi media player to a movie house where you will have access to all movies including trending movies, trailers, upcoming movies, new movies and old movies from the top and upcoming actors and actresses.
There is no limitation to what you can do with Showbox installed on Kodi. All you will have access to is watch movies unlimitedly on your Kodi.
Meanwhile, the method discussed here doesn’t require users to download Showbox APK as if you want to install the movies app on your Android phone or download an Emulator first before you can run Showbox on Kodi media player.
Therefore, here we present to you what to do to download and install Showbox add-on on Kodi media player to start watching all Showbox movies on your Kodi device.
Showbox Kodi Repository
Showbox has a Kodi add-on with a free access to movies on Netflix and many other TV series where you have to pay to watch movies for free and watch movies in HD quality with a great resolution. To install Showbox on Kodi you have to go through the SuperRepo Repository where you can access to all channels on Kodi. Having said this, here is how to install Showbox on Kodi.
How to Install Showbox on Kodi
- Download the latest version of Kodi and install it on your device. Or better still update the older version if you are not running the latest.
- Now, launch the Kodi media player after you have successfully installed on your PC and go to settings >> file manager >> add Source (click on the add source twice consecutively)
- Wait for a new box to appear on your dream and select None from the drop menu. Then copy and paste http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml in the URL section and click on the OK button.
- Now, name your connection so that you can easily identify it when you need it. Here, we’ll name the connection Muckys so that we can easily identify it and click on the OK button.
- You can now go back to your Kodi Home Screen and go to System >> System sub-menu >> Add-ons
- Now on “Install from Zip File” and select the name of the connection you created above “Muckys”
- Select Repository.MDRepo-x.x.x.zip and click on OK
- Now, select “Install from Repository”
- Go ahead to select Mucky Ducks Repo and then Video Add-ons.
- Select Showbox Repo from the interface and click on install.
If you follow the above procedures to the last step you’d have Showbox installed on your Kodi media player. However, if there is any difficulty or network error while installing it kindly drop a comment so that we can fix it instantly.
Do not forget that you can share this article to let others install Showbox on Kodi media player by showing your support for the article.